Europe at stake - its History under the angle of the Swiss resistance
Europe at stake - its History under the angle of the Swiss resistancein Traditional from Russia, East and Central Europe Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:31 pm
by Lizzy • 738 Posts
Europe at stake (Europe as a continent - anyway the E.U. will be a ad memory some day... no worries about that) - Warning it's long to read...
NOTE : The line Switzerland-today Hungary is historically and strategically important, each and every time Europe had to face immense changes. Other than this, it's also another region coming slowly in play : Transylvania-Romania-Moldova, exactly sitting under today Ukraine. So it's now like again a West-East new plot, and this time under the spot of environmental protection which has less to do with invasive and toxic ecological lobbies.
First the references for this History seen from an other angle :
. A rare documentary about Romania and resilience
. A documentary about Switzerland during WW II and historical past details on its emancipation from German domination (Calvinist era against Lutherian Germans)
. A documentary about German truck companies lobbies and Switzerland's counter-position and its freight network huge project
. A press document online about Romania and Arbitration Tribunal cases, also against Ikea-Sweden and demonstrations in Bucarest for inland environmental protection against foreign lobbies
. A French-Romanian movie called in French "La montagne d'argent" about a forest exploitation and blackmailing by a German road construction company.
1. The European Union is an artificial construction, which was more or less planned after World War 1, as already a counter power to resist emerging communism. But what then scheduled wasn't to the like of Germany, fearing that France and Great-Britain would become extremely powerful.
2. Consequently the European ideal giving prominent power to Germany was in many public debates before Hitler came to power : in Germany, in other regions, thanks to flyers, small publications against the danger about Russia "turning red", against American liberalism protecting Jews, against France also (being the European country having the biggest Jewish Community in Western Europe, while for a long time Poland used to be a "haven of peace" for the Jews as well.
3. There was an emergency for Germany to build that 3rd Reich consisting first of finding countries which could be "satellites" to work zealously on a European project with Germany as economical super-power.
4. At that time, one country organised some resistance thanks to two Generals of their Army : Switzerland, which historically freed itself from past German domination (the Calvinist movement). Plus Switzerland didn't either want to stop international business and trade with North America and Asia. The Netherlands also resisted for the same reasons (NL is the basis of capitalism and international business, it's historical too).
5. All this came to the ears of Hitler and his future co-workers. Switzerland was blackmailed early : "Either you collaborate with the 3rd Reich or we'll put Zurich into ruins" - Zurich having been already a very important financial place for Swizerland, worldwide renouned.
6. Switzerland has re-inforced its status of neutral country but had to open its banks for future nazi treasures and to get rid of Jews in some professional areas : international business, positions such as lawyer, doctor, scientist, teacher, military, etc. Purge of all the "notable" middle class working areas.
7. Because of that trauma of forced collaboration, Switzerland today won't join the European Union. They know how toxic Germany's hegemonic goals might be - they fully witness it and they do protect their own business fields, financial exchanges for that precise matter.
8. France did collaborate with the nazis during WW II, willingly, hoping to be rewarded soon or later by Germany.
9. The so-called "French-German" friendship has grown into a mascarade, when in the 60's-70's Switzerland, or more exactly the region of Basel noticed that because of German ecological leftist movements, the Swiss companies dealing with pharma, chemistry were victims of mediatic attacks - which were seen then also as anti-Swiss capitalism attacks - and again coming
from Germany, via "ecology propaganda".
10. However Switzerland wanted to show also to the world and to Germany that it has its own ecology political strategy, in towns and villages. Switzerland also re-build very consequently its own inland rail freight network (also thanks to tunnels to connect Alpin mountains, as in the Valais region). In other words also, it was to not have the German heavy truck companies lobbies gain power in any manner inside Switzerland. "Pollute wherever you want with your big trucks, but not here in Switzerland !" It's interesting to know that Switzerland got its own truck driving companies, mostly with its own Swiss truck drivers. Staff for rail freight is also mostly Swiss.
11. In the late 70's, hegemonic Germany was defeated directly but discretely by Switzerland. It's important to keep this in mind because inside Europe, the Helvetic Federation as authentic democracy has slapped Germany and its fake ecologists in the face. Switzerland was the first European country to invent a sort of annual pass for foreigners (cars, trucks) to drive on their driving network (roads, highway) for work or as tourists. One has to show this pass on each Swiss customs point or there is literally no access to the Swiss territory. Switzerland, by this, claims fully its national sovereignty, and it's factual in all areas, still today.
12. Humiliated by Switzerland (without weapons, without bombs over Berlin), Germany rejoiced about Poland wanting to free itself from the Soviet domination. It was a huge and massive big "Willkommen" to Polish people, right before the reunion of West and East Germany. Poland couldn't resist (one more time) and accepted blindly the settling down of German companies on its national territory, first delocalisations by Germans to an Eastern Europe country, later followed closely by other delocalisations via the today Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia.
13. France, blinded by the French-German (fake) friendship, followed Germany : delocalisation of some French companies to Eastern European countries. All the poor people after the fall of the Soviet Union should rejoice : prosperity, more comfort. Might they not be too happy in their homeland, they're invited to work in France, too. (Some Eastern Europeans will regret it decades later !)
14. Under the cover of the European Union, subventions were sent to those countries, but they got mostly handed directly to owners of German and French companies, to tell the truth.
15. We were kept in ignorance for a long time, but the European Union was also extremely generous with Ukraine, where German and French companies also settled down, rents for trade areas being really cheap, just as in Bulgaria as well.
16. Distrust towards Brussels started once Bulgaria and Romania joined the European Union. Let's be honest : it was just the perfect opportunity for Germany and France to gain low paid worker.
17. It's important to know that Bulgaria and Romania are on a E.U. list with restricted areas for professional activities in Western Europe : it's damn OK to have Bulgarians and Romanians as low paid truck drivers, house keeping and cleaning, baby-sitter. But's it's literally stated word by word that they shouldn't have access to jobs such as lawyers, big business managers or even owning and running a restaurant or shop. Why ??? Ask at Brussels ! Or rather more, Berlin !
18. Precisely this point has come to the ears of some people of Eastern Europe countries governments, deputees etc. Notably of Hungary ! Note that Hungary is a strategic area for a part of the future destiny of Europe, this too is very historical.
19. At this point today Eastern and Central European countries are divided about this artifical Europe, disdaining all that is local, and national laws and rules of each country, member of the E.U. Romania got involved in a battle against Canada and Ikea-Sweden, the consequence is that via the Arbitration Tribunal Romania has to fund back Canada for an aborted project. Romania is literally punished for having disrupted a contract with Canada about the exploitation of one of their biggest natural resources (with protection re-inforced in that area, today, protected by the Military and not shown on world maps anymore).
20. Some people in France and also Germany are also starting to be suspicious about the true intentions of the European Union. Whatever the political opinions expressed or other movements : ecoligists, leftists, nationalists, people hoping to gain back national sovereignty (but staying liberals and wishing to have trade partnerships with countries of their own choices, inside Europe or extra-European).
21. Switzerland once warned France and other countries members of the E.U., about the dismantlement of their local businesses. "If no measures are taken by your national governments to regain the power over your educational inland projects, for studies, trainings, you and your children, grand-children might face very hard days in the next years, economomically you will
be down. And those in Brussels will let you down and never help you. To rebuild your national culture, what you have been for centuries, with your hands and brain, you'd have to start now and not wait for any external saviour."
|This thread has been closed|
Please enter a reason for warning.Reason below posting.
1 Member and 3 Guests are online.
The forum has 698 topics and 857 posts.