Measures taken against cyberbullying attempts
For new registrations, members
- Without previous notice, registration might be made harder for an undefined period of time
- This is especially the case for Simmers known already as cyberbullies on a regular basis, but it might affect all registrations at the same time
For already registered members
- For some time, their behaviour and numbers of time of log in (sometimes daily) will be watched
- In case of any doubt, in case of PMs without a minimum of good manners, those members might belong to a specific users' group for which posting, creating threads, sending PMs and access to some forum sections are totally disabled
- After one or two months or more, a decision for permanent ban will be taken and the banned member will have his/her registration E-mail blacklisted, permanently as well.
Online safety matters at LizCrea Sims 2 forum, for all and everyone without any exception or preferences.
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.
The forum has 657 topics and 798 posts.